|Lindsey’s easy wire ribbon bow can be attached to anything. Think of all the decoration possibilities!|
1. Gather your materials: scissors, apx. 5’7″ wire-edged ribbon, ruler, a hot glue gun, and wire. Cut two 18″ sections of ribbon.
2. Form each section into a loop, gluing to secure edges.
4. Press the seam of each loop down and glue to form long “8”s.
5. Squish and fold each “8” so that one angles up a bit and the other angles down.
6. Cut two new pieces of ribbon, 13″ long. Fancy up the ends with a diagonal cut or a “V.” These will be the bow’s legs.
7. Glue the legs together at an angle to form a big “V.” Stack the two squished “8”s and glue. Cut a little strip of ribbon, about 4″ to wrap around the bow.
8. Wrap the little strip around the bow and glue.
9. Glue the bow on top of the legs. Gently “crunch” to make the bow look pretty.
10. If you are attaching the bow to something, like a wreath, a present, or your best friend, just twist up some wire, glue it to the back of the legs, and cover with a little scrap of ribbon.
Happy decorating, ya’ll!