Since Linz and I are such fans of making cards. I think we should go all out with it this week and enjoy a few more posts about this time honored hobby of ours.
These basic cards were made from using old scraps of fabric.
- Simply cut fabric (cotton works best for this project) to desired form
- Place fabric on card to decide lay out.
- Use newspaper (preferably outside), turn over fabric to backside and spray each piece with adhesive spray glue.
- Place fabric as you desire on each card.
- I then placed my cards under a book for about an hour to hold into place.
- Embellish as needed. I even added some glitter to one of mine.
Leave a Reply